Chicken and Broccolini Bake
2-3 bunches of broccolini- cut each stem into thirds
1 tin of Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 cup of lite sour cream
3 chicken breasts - diced
300 grams of diced bacon
1 leek- sliced finely
- Mix together soup and sour cream and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in frypan.
- Lightly brown sliced leek.
- Add diced chicken and bacon until cooked.
- Lightly steam 2-3 bunches of broccolini.
- Put meat mixture and brocolini into a casserole dish and combine with the soup/sour cream mixture.
- Add some cracked pepper to taste.
- Top with grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 180 C for 30-40 mins until golden.
Go back to Recipes List