Celeriac and Potato Mash
A new variation on an old family favourite. It makes a wonderfully warm and hearty side dish on a cold winter's evening.
Prep Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes.
2 medium-large celeriac bulbs
3 medium potatoes
3 garlic cloves, crushed
Salt and pepper
Pinch of nutmeg
50ml thickened cream
1-2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Trim, peel and cut celeriac into chunks.
- Peel potatoes and cut into chunks.
- Boil celeriac, potatoes and garlic gently for 25-30 minutes.
- Drain vegetables, purée or mash and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Add cream and 1-2 tbsp butter to desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
Go back to Recipes List