Vegetable and Chicken Lettuce Cups
No mess and no fuss! This tasty meal is a winner with children and adults alike.
Prep Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes.
4 large iceberg lettuce leaves or 8 Baby Cos hearts
150g piece broccolini, cut into small florets
1 Minicab® baby cabbage, finely shredded
2 celery sticks, chopped
1 leek, thinly sliced
300g chicken mince
2 tsp cornflour
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 tbsp olive oil
- Place cornflour in a small bowl. Add soy sauce and mix until smooth. Stir in the stock. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large wok over medium heat. Add the leek, broccolini, cabbage and celery. Cook, tossing often, for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a bowl, cover and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok over high heat. Add chicken mince and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cooked. Stir the cornflour mixture and add to the wok. Cook, stirring, until mixture comes to the boil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Return the vegetables to the wok and toss to combine and heat through.
- Divide the vegetable mixture among the lettuce cups and serve.
Go back to Recipes List